MBLAQ Musings: G.O (Jung Byung Hee) – I Need Romance 3 OST – You

GO BLUE Romance OST

I wish all Korean drama musical directors would woo G.O into singing a song on their respective OSTs…and often! His voice and range is so perfect and lends itself well to any genre of music from smooth R&B to upbeat pop like his latest offering for the I Need Romance 3 OST, You. Yes, I am pretty biased, but he truly  has a wonderful voice.

And, he is so dreamy……LOVE!! ♥♥♥

[Image credit: news.naver.com/Video credit: BubbleFeetMusic OST Channel E (HallyuTown)]

Comments

1. missienelly says:

I just finished watching ep6 I Need Romance 3, and each time GO’s song spins at for end credit, I sigh… The song is great, his voice is wonderful… I just hope I can actually see him singing this song live!

• Michele says:

I just started watching that one on a whim….probably due to G.O’s indirect involvement…hehehehe. It is a lovely song and his voice is so clear and pure. The man can sing anything and sound good. I am sure when they tour they will still have those solo moments during the show and hopefully we will get all kinds of goodies from Byung Hee. ♥ ♥

• Michele says:

Isn’t it though??! Such a perfect pop song. So upbeat and lovely….and his VOICE!!! The man has such a gorgeous voice. When he sings…”I can’t do without you…” and “I just want to be your love…” and “I will never let you go….oh-o-o-o…” His English so clear and perfect. LOVE HIM!♥♥

• Michele says:

Well, if he cannot speak…then he can most assuredly sing to us! I will take that in a heartbeat, too!

2. missienelly says:

Reblogged this on and commented:
    As one of the biggest GO fan, when I heard he contributed his voice for I Need Romance 3 OST, my heart stopped beating right away! It’s GO! It’s Michele’s and my Byung Hee! I’m so happy that the production decided to go with GO and happy that GO said yes to lend his voice for this fabulous hit drama! The song is romantic and wonderful. I could listen to this song over and over again. I’m as biased as Michele, GO has a wonderful voice!